Monday 1 July 2019

WHY YOU NEED VITAMINS


Our Body is what we are and it should be given all our attention. Since my teenager years I always had strong attention on how my body change and has not change since, even though these past few years i was not vigilant and refused to accepted some change, but I came to conclude that no body will care better about me than I. As time past we grow, and our body with us, my body went through a lots of changes which include  hair loss, skin discolaration, muscle pain fatigue, weight loss, no focus, anaemia I could keep listing. I try to cure it my self by taking vitamin, home remedies and anything I could find through blogger, reading but did not work .

 I decided to see a doctor and  and explain my concern to him . He made me run blood test to find out that I m suffering of iron deficiency , what was the cause of all the symptoms I have, he said I need to get 3 months of iron because of my deficiencies in iron which give me anaemia caused by lost of a lot of blood during my menstruation and so many other medicines to regulate my immune system. Deficiency in iron promote fatigue hair loss, raison why my hair do not grow equally; a lot of blood loss during  period time it is not life threatening but it can reduce your ability to get thing done and make you feel weak all the time. It also delay how your brain function because it brings oxygen to your brain to help your brain function well, when you do not have enough iron in your blood you tend to forget easily. 

To avoid bad functioning of your body you need to see your doctor explains the symptoms you have because in long run it can be bad for your health. Sometimes it is hard to get comfortable with your physician specially when it is a man for Woman and if he is handsome, ladies handsome intelligent man are one of my weakness; but hi breath and explain your concern so you can look and feel healthy. Usually they will prescribe you a blood exam like I did to know exactly what you need unless to buy medicine you do not need; it also helps save money... mom on budget is writing do not judge me.

 As life get busy, it is also difficult to eat all the right food  to absorb all the vitamins our body need; that's why we do have alternative to compensate our daily vitamins using pills. Remember you need to feel physically and emotionally great to be your best specially  for mom see a doctor if you feel something is wrong it will save you time and money.

I also find very hard to keep up with vitamin  actually medicine in general I can not complete a whole treatment. Taking pills every day is not my thing, because I dont like medication at all, also because it is every morning before you eat anything, as a mom my morning schedule are very intense, so I sometime forget it and mess my whole cure. I have decide to use box pill holder with all the day on it  to help me remember and be consistent with my vitamine routine. I can prep my med for the whole week and keep it in my bag if I'm on hurry in the morning I could do it on my way to work.

symptoms of iron deficiency are multiple here are the one that I have found and could get horse if you  do not cure it.
Here they are:

Fatigue 
When you do not have enough blood cells, your oxygen absorbing capacity decreases and you get exhausted easily.
Paleness Skin
you have an unusually pale skin, it is a sign of reduced blood flow and decreased the number of red blood cells caused mostly due to iron deficiency.

Weakness and lack of stamina
Reduced iron content leads to decrease in RBCs and hemoglobin present in the blood responsible for transporting oxygen to different parts of the body. Due to insufficient RBCs, the body becomes oxygen starved and lacks energy and endurance.

Headache, dizziness, and lightheadedness
Iron aids in the functioning of neurotransmitters. Deficiency of iron leads to less than normal performance of neurotransmitters causing mental draining such as a headache, dizziness, and difficulty in focusing.

Breathlessness
Due to inadequate iron in your blood, your body lacks hemoglobin which is responsible for absorbing and transporting oxygen in your body. This starves the body of oxygen and causes fast heartbeat and difficulty in breathing.

Brittle nails
Iron deficiency also shows effects on our nails and hair. It causes brittle, concave shaped nails which look thin and fragile and cannot be revived even by manicure or pedicure.

Inflammation or soreness in muscles
A Little bit of soreness and pain in muscles after a workout is normal. But if your body is iron deficient, you will feel burns or soreness is your muscles for a longer time than usual. This is because iron deficiency weakens your immunity system deprives your muscles of the ability to recover quickly.

Poor appetite
Iron is beneficial in increasing appetite, especially in young children and infants. Thus, it is evident that lack of iron intake will lead to smaller appetite. So, parents must ensure that their children get the adequate amount of iron through diet and supplements.

If you are experiencing any of this symptoms see a doctor, have a blood test done read about intake vitamin in your body you will know the importance, also what ever you fell something anormal about your body ask for blood test to know what wrong with your body, then you can get an appropriate cure  .

I also use 

Magnesium 
Aids in heart health, boost mood, relive symptoms of PMS; reduces muscle weakness and cramps


Calcium 
Builds and maintains strong, healthy bone. Aids in proper heart, nerve and muscles function.

Collagen powders 
It is an essentiel composante  to keep skin looking good and healthy .

Iron 
improves energy, helps oxygen flow throughout the body, support immune function and maintains muscle function.

All vitamins are important in order for you body to function efficiently, so pay attention to you body functioning; make sure everything look normal inside and outside. Your body is you your temple so enjoy caring for it like nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

HELLO , Summer is month away, a season must of us  are all looking forward to enjoy; to me it is because of how the sun make ...