Thursday 9 February 2017

Honey and lime mask

sugar+honey+lime mask

Skin care is so large, so many product on the market,  but sometime we have all we need in our kitchen. Honey mask is one of my favorite so simple but very effective. One of the best home made mask I have ever use, it will make your face feel like a baby I promise. Once a week I use it to  complete my face routine. it is not very expensive easy to make and simple to apply.
I use:

A boil
Organic Honey
Granulated white or brown sugar
and a slice of lime
I usually do not measure and make it fresh, I mix a table spoon or 2 two of honey and  add some granulated sugar, stir it until it get the consistency I want
before I put the mask on my face I make sure I wash my face with a my green tea St Eve face wash, dry it with a paper towel, dnt use body towel on your face it will give you germ.  when my face is dry i  will wet my hand to make the application easy, put it all over my face an my neck let it sit for 15minute to 20 minutes, then wash it off with Luke warm water, I pat dry it with paper towel then rub on the slice of lime on my face for and leave it on for 5 minute wash it off  then fell your face. it will be amazingly smooth you will not believe it. Do not forget to moisturize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

HELLO , Summer is month away, a season must of us  are all looking forward to enjoy; to me it is because of how the sun make ...