Thursday 2 February 2017

Moroccan Savon Noir (Black Soap)


cokoonsavonnoir

 Morocco black soak is the best black soap i have ever used,work as a body scrub. It made in Morocco obtained from a mixture of  water and potassium olivate with a rich creamy texture and smell clean nature. It also contain vitamin E, which is great for your skin. I use it everyday on my body and face. I wet my body, rub it and scrub it with a thermal glove, every other day leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. His prodigious effectiveness makes the skin soft and satiny without the presence of small grain.
cokoonblacksoap
cokoonblacksoap
cokoonblacksoap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

HELLO , Summer is month away, a season must of us  are all looking forward to enjoy; to me it is because of how the sun make ...